Monday 7 April 2014

Bourjois Color Edition 24H ♥

Bourjois Color Edition - £6.99 Each* 05 Prune Nocturne & Beige Constellation

I have never tried any cream eye shadow's before so for me these were the perfect ones to get started with! I love both colours and they look great together too. They are super pigmented and have a lovely two tone effect. I like to use the silver shade all over my eyelid with the burgundy shade in the outer corner, blended into my crease. They are also brilliant to use as eyeshadow primers, they last all day and keep my eyeshadow in place. I have also noticed when I have one of these products on my eyelids as a base, my gel eyeliner applies a lot more smoothly and doesn't drag across my eye. Any one of these cream eye shadow's look great blended into my eyelids with a flick of gel eyeliner along my lashline. If you are looking for a quick but yet effective eyeshadow for every day use then definitely try these out!
SHARE:

7 comments:

  1. Oh I love these! The prune shade is so lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colour and review!

    I have a new post & my 1st YouTube video on my
    Urban Decay Electric Palette Review & Green Smokey Eye Tutorial, if you would like to take a look and at my blog :)

    www.lurchhoundloves.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4995777

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look so pretty! The burgundy shade looks perfect for Autumn! x

    SophiesMakeupBlog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I really love your blog and I just want to let you know that I've nominated you for a Liebster award! Please check out my blog (evilqueenbeauty.blogspot.com) for more info! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never used cream eye shadow too. But these have such a nice pigment! I guess I should try looking for them, not sure if someone will ship to Brazil, but I'll look XD

    Neko Bunny U=・ x ・=U

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm guessing these are suppose to be similar to the maybelline colour tattoos? I love the coppery one I think it's really lovely! =)

    sal/ http://novarellie.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Natalie, I love your blog! Just started following. Please have a look at mine. And follow me back. maybe? Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love reading what you think of my posts and my blog! If you would like to ask me anything or just want a chat, tweet me @shabbychicndtea :)! xo

Blogger Template by pipdig