Monday 5 August 2013

My 18th Birthday! ♥

My cake! Ahh so amazing!
(Jewellery Left to Right) Ring from my Gran and Papa (it has tanzanite stones in it), 'N' necklace from my Auntie and earrings from my boyfriend James to match the necklace he got me for valentines (:
Dot Perfume from my uncle.. it smells so good

My iPad engraving (:
Hello everyone! I have been pretty busy recently and I have my driving test this week.. ah, wish me luck! Yesterday (Sunday 4th August) was my 18th birthday! Woo! I had a brilliant day with my family, my best friend, Lucy and my boyfriend, James.
 I knew I was getting an iPad for my birthday but it was still exciting. It is the iPad 4 with Retina Display which has an A6X Chip and 32GB of memory which is perfect! My mum and dad also chose for it to be engraved when they bought it from the Apple website with lyrics from my favourite song 'Gypsy' by Fleetwood Mac, it says" 'I have no fear, I have only love' 'Gypsy' - Fleetwood Mac". I am so so happy with it!
 My mum and dad also got a birthday cake made for me. My mum told the lady how she thought I would like it to look and I absolutely love it! I didn't want to cut into it and eat it because it just looks so pretty! It took me a few hours to give in and let everyone have a slice, it tastes so good!
 In the evening we all went out for dinner to a beautiful restaurant that I had never been to before, it was absolutely brilliant! I had a drink in there with Lucy and my mum after our dinner then we came home and cracked open some cans of cider haha!
 I had a wonderful birthday and I am so happy with all my presents and money I received from my friends and family. How are you all?(: xo
SHARE:

4 comments:

  1. Such a lovely cake! Glad you had a nice day :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday Natalie! That is such a cute cake :)

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! Such cute presents, hope you had nice day x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love reading what you think of my posts and my blog! If you would like to ask me anything or just want a chat, tweet me @shabbychicndtea :)! xo

Blogger Template by pipdig