Saturday 1 March 2014

A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes, When You're Fast Asleep ♥


Hello, I hope you've had a good week! I have been trying my hardest to get blog posts up in my spare time. I had one day off this week and next week is pretty much the same but there are plenty blog posts coming up for you all to read! I got my new Nikon D3200 DSLR camera this week, which some of you will know about from my previous post here, I absolutely love it. I love how many settings it has and how good the 18-55mm lens is that came in the kit! I could not be more happy with it and I feel like my blog has become a little bit more professional with the new and improved pictures I have been taking. I've also had a bit of a hectic week with my current mobile phone.. it has been taking a hissy fit all week and didn't turn on for over a day at one point. I finally managed to reboot it and turn it on, it had deleted ALL of my messages, pictures, videos, apps, the lot! However I managed to restore all my pics and videos through Dropbox, so I can't stress enough to you all, backup your phones! You never know when they are going to break down. While mine had broke down I ordered a new phone because I didn't imagine the old one turning back on again! I ordered the Samsung Galaxy s4, so now I am going to pay for 2 mobile contracts for the next 4 months until my original phone contract ends! Ah but I am excited to get a new phone, my old one has been playing up for a while now, so it is time for a change! The only problem is I ordered it from the Carphone warehouse and they still haven't sent me a dispatch email? I ordered it on Tuesday, they do credit checks and everything but my credit rating is good so I don't know what is going on.. I have emailed them so hopefully I will find out what is happening today! I just want a new phone! 
Have you ordered from them before? What did you get up to this week? xo
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I love reading what you think of my posts and my blog! If you would like to ask me anything or just want a chat, tweet me @shabbychicndtea :)! xo

Blogger Template by pipdig