Monday 17 March 2014

NYC Smooth Skin Pressed Powder - Only £1.99! ♥


Hello! I am on holiday until Saturday.. I'm so glad, I just hope I have a productive and interesting week.. I always seem to get sucked into lazy land when I have a week off work.. I'm determined to make the best of this time off as I don't think I will be getting many days off when I go back to work grr! Anyway, I wanted to share my new favourite pressed powder with you. It's so good!
I bought this powder on a whim when I was scrolling through Fragrance Direct one evening trying to find random bits and bobs that I needed (I also wanted to qualify for free delivery so I added a few extra back up items to my basket too!) This was one of the things I needed, I had been looking to try out a new pressed powder for a while so I thought this NYC one was nice and cheap to test out. I am really impressed with this powder. I always want to make my foundation lighter and more skin toned than it is and this powder does just that without caking up my makeup at all. This is the perfect translucent setting powder. It brightens up my skin and makes it very soft and ready for powder bronzer and highlighter on top. I don't imagine I will change back to any other powders in the future, this one is perfect and for £1.99 its a complete bargain! 
SHARE:

7 comments:

  1. I think I'll have to try this! Great post :)
    x

    http://lifeisbeauty1994.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should, its s great buy! Thank you for your comment xo

      Delete
  2. This is just the sort of thing I've been looking for! We have similar skin tones and I think this would really help set my make up.Great review.xx

    whimsicalmrsw.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really good for setting makeup, definitely get it! Thank you for your comment xo

      Delete
  3. I'll keep a look out for this for sure, what a total bargain!!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure you can pick it up in the high street, not just on Fragrance Direct but if you can't find it definitely check out their website :) Thank you for your comment xo

      Delete
  4. Ive bn looking for a new powder..def will try this out..thanx♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love reading what you think of my posts and my blog! If you would like to ask me anything or just want a chat, tweet me @shabbychicndtea :)! xo

Blogger Template by pipdig