Tuesday 12 February 2013

Hope In a Jar Review ♥

Hello everyone, I honestly have been pretty terrible with blogging this week, I'm sorry! I have a couple posts coming up over the next few days so I hope you'll be sticking around for them. I hope you enjoy reading this review!


I have been using this moisturiser for a few days and I can already feel a difference in my face. My skin is fairly sensitive when it comes to creams but this one seems to be okay so far. I love the thickness of it and a small amount goes a long way. The packaging warns to avoid the eye area, I can't stress enough how important this it is to take this advice, it is so sore if it gets into your eyes! I put it around my eye area but not touching my lash line as I like the idea that a moisturiser wakens up my eyes and will help with wrinkles in later years (hopefully!). 
When I showed my mum the product she said the cream smelled horrible, which I don't agree with, but I have read that certain people really do not like the smell? I think the more sensitive your nose is, the smell can seem over powering and chemically, so keep that in mind if you are thinking about buying this product, maybe search about for a tester to see whether you like it or not. You can use it 1-2 times a day, morning and night. I have only been using it at night before I go to sleep and I can already feel a difference. 



Comment below your experiences with this product :)
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I love reading what you think of my posts and my blog! If you would like to ask me anything or just want a chat, tweet me @shabbychicndtea :)! xo

Blogger Template by pipdig