Wednesday 21 May 2014

Bourjois Dark Khol Mascara Review ♥


Heeeeey! I hope you're having a good week, I have loads to get done at the moment and my room is a complete tip and I need to take blog pictures... so stressed! I thought you would like to read about this lovely mascara I have been using recently, let me know what you think. 
I absolutely love the applicator brush, it is such a unique, interesting shape. The spiked end is great for applying mascara onto my bottom eyelashes, it doesn't make them clumpy or stuck together! The hourglass shaped head is great for applying lots of mascara on my top eyelashes but also separating each individual lash. 
The formula in this mascara is great, it allows my eyelashes to flex, so they don't feel so solid and don't look fake. It is a very dark black colour which makes my eyelashes stand out even more. It doesn't break up through the day and fall onto my face either which is good. I don't know if it is just my bottle of mascara or what but to me the product itself smells of pollen? (I have really bad hayfever so don't worry it doesn't actually include pollen or I wouldn't be able to use it!) but it smells like it! If anyone else has noticed this please let me know in the comments so I don't seem so crazy! haha. Overall I love this mascara, so if you are looking for a new one then I recommend you try this out! 
SHARE:

5 comments:

  1. I love the brush shape! So cool! I use the Rimmel Scandal'Eyes Rockin' Curves and it's got a curvy shape too. I definitely think it helps coat the lashes better :) xx

    Katy | www.littlemisskaty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the packaging, and the brush is quite uniqe! :D Looks good!

    macabre-moon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shape of the brush! I'd never thought about going to Bourjois for mascaras, might do now because your lashes look amazing x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting post, dear! ^-^
    Nice blog!

    http://www.caterina-m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so want to try this now x Bean's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love reading what you think of my posts and my blog! If you would like to ask me anything or just want a chat, tweet me @shabbychicndtea :)! xo

Blogger Template by pipdig