Wednesday 1 November 2017

Hello Blogger.. Can We Be Friends Again?

I've changed my room up a lot since my last posts! Interior posts coming soon!

Looking out over Skye a couple of weeks ago

Well.. I think this is the 3rd time I've wrote a comeback blog post..I promise I am going to get better at this again. My blog and I have had a bit of a dysfunctional relationship over the last couple years.. we try to commit but it never works out the way we want it to. But this time I want to be back for good. So I am going to start off fresh and have a new blog style and see how it goes from there. I want to post more lifestyle content as I find myself exploring a lot more these days and although I update my Instagram virtually every day it's just not the same as documenting a day out in a blog post. I want to get back into reviewing products too, I have a mental list of things I want to write about that I think you will enjoy as much as I am! I want to post some gaming reviews too which is something I wanted to do in the past but didn't think it would suit everyone's taste but I am now in the mind set of "this is my blog and I will post the things I enjoy" regardless if it only gets 5 views. Lets' see how this time pans out...

Natalie x
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I love reading what you think of my posts and my blog! If you would like to ask me anything or just want a chat, tweet me @shabbychicndtea :)! xo

Blogger Template by pipdig