Tuesday 22 October 2013

Chit Chat - Life Recently ♥

Hello! I hope you are all doing well. I haven't written a blog post in a few weeks, ahh! I feel like I've been really busy recently but compared to some people I am pretty sure I've had it easy! I felt like typing up a random chatty post today, so I hope you don't mind. I like reading these posts because I like learning more about the people I follow compared to just reading about beauty and fashion posts all the time and not really getting to know them, is it just me who thinks like that?..
Firstly, I have been working loads more than I normally do. I am only contracted to 12 hours a week but I have only ever done a 12 hour week once, which is great because I enjoy my job and its extra money if I do over 12 hours! I had a 42 hour week a couple of weeks ago, which was great, however, I do lose track of my blog, Instagram & Twitter because I always think about going to work and when I come home from work, I always seem to have something else to do instead! But I will hopefully have more time on my hands soon to get more frequent posts up!
I went away to Glasgow for the day with James, it's safe to say that he will never go to Glasgow with me again if I spend the same amount of time in Primark as I did.. 2 and a half hours to be exact, oops! I knew I had spent a lot of money when the lady who served me asked, "So how much do you think you've spent today?.." my reply was obviously going to be "I can't even imagine" I spent £200 but I got loads for it! Plenty tartan print items, knitted jumpers, jackets, boots and loads more! I had a lovely day but I was very tired by the end of it.
The most exciting thing that is happening at the moment is I am going to be moving into a new & much bigger room in my house, so I am picking all new furniture, flooring, & decor, it's so exciting and I can't wait for it to be finished! Once it is all done, I will have new and prettier backgrounds to take blogpost pictures in, which I find exciting!
I hope I haven't bored you too much with this post, but I thought some of you would like to know where I have been recently! I have a few blogposts coming up shortly so keep your eyes peeled for them :)!
xo
SHARE:

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment, I love reading what you think of my posts and my blog! If you would like to ask me anything or just want a chat, tweet me @shabbychicndtea :)! xo

Blogger Template by pipdig